Guest supernova

its been over 2 months now UPDATE the EI 9 Progress please

Still keeping track.....barely....over a month since my last post....why bother, right?...and as this is supposed to be some sort of a fresh start....a new era of sorts.....is this the way to restore faith and confidence in the company and the product? This is getting redonkulous......

Ola Phungus!

My answer in another thread:

“Ola Thomo!!

Camera 9 only works with Animator 9, since the lots of changes we did!

Our last optimization is taking a lot more time than we predicted, thats the problem, we are trying to finish it asap and then fix the related bugs! but I cant provide exactly How many time to finish it.

Thomo, Gigayoda and friends, we are anxious to release EIAS 9, believe me.

Thanks

Tom”

Well, still here keeping tabs on the progress....or "lack of" is more appropriate....and Thomas........it is now 8 months since you said (post #22) "almost there" ......8 MONTHS!!! :blink:

Sorry but I can´t do anything else than laugh! :D

Ola Phungus,

We did a decision to change some part of EIAS 9 which reached a limit, so, we are paying the price of this decision, if you were aware of what we are doing, you will understand!

But right now, we cant roll back!

I really hope you like our efforts after we finish it.

Thanks

Tom

Thank you for taking the time to have a personal conversation with me, Thomas! Will be interesting to see what you guys have been up too. (And no, he did not reveal anything new :D)

Ola Vincifr!!

A public beta in the moment of the cycle we are is not the best move for us, we are totally in focus to finish EIAS 9 as soon as possible!

Thanks

Tom

Thanks for the answer, Tom. I hope the release will be soon -and the update price not too high, the crisis is here! ;)))

Ciao, Francesco.

Ciao!

Waiting (hopefully not for "Godot"!) ... you said that when you will finish developing eias9 "the beta team will attack it and see if everything is going fine". Can you promise, at least, to let us know when this step will occur?

Again, why don't release the beta (when..), not public, but working only for registered (and "dongled") users?

Thanks,

Francesco.

Ola Francesco!

Sure, I can post here when start to test the new optimized engine, not happened yet.

Right now, a open beta will be complex problem to us, to be handled, we really want to finish 9 asap.

Thanks

Tom

Hey Francesco,

I confirm, the Development Team is ready and anxiously waiting the Beta built.

We'll inform you in this thread as soon as we receive it. Anytime now...

We are all eager to fix the final bugs and get this update out to the crowd...!

Thanks for your patience

Guest supernova

Hi Richard...Tomas.... I am anxiously awaiting news on Version 9. I see that you have a "routine" for EI to work in os 10.7

Could you give a 'bug' report on EI in 10.7 I still rely HEAVILY on EI and need to go to 10.73 pretty soon, but dont want to lose any EI V8 capabilites

especially renderama, and dont want constant bombing etc.... could you give me a little feedback.... this will help me buy more time waiting for v9... my other

software really needs to update... Thanks Guys!

Scott

Ola Scott,

As far we know (no report from users), no problem, but my advice is have two HD to run 10.7 and 10.6 or another partition until we release EIAS 9.

Im running 3 HD, right now, 10.6, 10.7, Windows 7 64 bits.

Thanks

Tom

As Tomas posted in the General Forum, the Beta Team just received the new optimized build (after our complex changes).

Time to bug fixes! This is the last step before the release. Hang in there!

Not one to sound like an impatient kid in the back seat but " Are we there yet !" :-)

Impatient? Can anyone possibly be more modest and humble? Taking into consideration what the user base has been pulled through since may2009 it really is a testimony to anyone still present here that they are anything but impatient...doubt the userbase has expanded much since the takeover.....and the reason is too obvious......