Sign in to follow this  
Tomas Egger

EIAS 9 new beta

IMO it would be a bad idea to wait and bring us a "Christmas / NewYearsEve present" as that is what I expect the other companies will do. And then ANY possible attention the release of EIAS could gather will be lost in the noise of others. On the top of my head I expect a release of LW11, and Pixologic usually has something to bring to the table. I am shure the others will to. Maybe worth taking into consideration?

Believe me, nobody is waiting... They will not sit on a completed V9 for two months just to make it a Christmas present...,

The release will happen as soon as the last coat of varnish is dry and everyone is blowing on it to accelerate the process!!!

Never mentioned anything about a sitting on a completed version....but you are probably better informed than me?....just going by Thomas post above which implies that it is just as likely that it is released at New Years as next week.....my point being that they should not waste an opportunity for some attention and publicity by releasing it alongside the competitors