Reuben.F

Amorphium vertex paint to EIAS

Hi all,

This isn't a thing that i used much but was very handy for use with reactive shading. I've just tried vertex painting a few models in amorphium and imported into EIAS, both models came in with the default gray polygon color, i even tried this with EIAS7 but still the same thing happens, it must be a really long time since i did this because only now i am seeing it not working.

Reuben

Hi Tomas,

I just tried vertex painting in EI9.1, saved and reloaded the model but it still loses the vertex color :( I'm on Windows PC.

Yes Tomas, i painted the object then convert to vertex color, it does display in the viewport but after saving the model the color is gone, maybe a problem with the importer?

Reuben

Just an update Tomas,

I've followed the tutorial video by Ian Waters and tried to get this to work using the colorphium plugin, its still not working with EIAS v9 or v7!! so unless i'm missing something really obvious.. But i noticed one thing from the video, the color blend checkbox! on Windows v7 the box is unchecked and grayed out and on v9 the checkbox is selected but also grayed out! On Ians Mac its working!

Reuben

Hi Loon,

I the problem is the same with the colorphium plugin, it seems to be the color blending is not working or vertex color is not being saved on fact export, or maybe being lost on import.

Reuben

Hi Reuben,

I don't have EI9 yet, but there is a plugin call colorphium, which works nicely in EI8, I hope it works on EI9 as well

Are you on windows PC Loon?