S. Houtzager

3d Person working a check out line

I have searched and searched on turbosquid and metropoly and others for a clerk w a apron on doing some work.  There are hundreds of business people and casual people but I am looking for a clerk moving some things around. Anyone seen this? Thanks. :)

turbo and axyz are my favorites.  I have the clerk from turbo and he is low polygon and axyz doesn't have the right person.  I need to learn how to move a rigged person. Thanks.

If you want to get up to speed … and I mean fast, when it comes to rigging … get AVT (Alonzo Von Threet's) DVD's on the subject - well worth it … plus he's a great guy and can assist you with the rigging process. 

I've hired Alonzo in the past and his work is exceptional (he was recommended by Tomas) … he's mentioned his DVD's on this forum as well. I'm sure you can find the info with a quick search.   

Here's a link I found on the forum - and if you scroll down you can get to his DVD offerings: 

I am available for hire if needed. I can either res up the model, sculpt it, rig or animate it.  If there's anything that I can do to assist in the success of your project. Just let me know.

AVTPro5@mac.com

Thanks
Alonzo

By The Way,

I have Rig DVDs for sale if you are interested in learning more about that process. A good rig is very helpful for a good animation. ;-)

Just paypay me and I'll send the link.
Thanks.
AVT