Sign in to follow this  
KurtF

Feature Roadmap

In the past, I have asked for a "roadmap" of the development of Electric Image. In fact, most of us have asked for better communication from the developers about this tool that we have chosen to use in our tool boxes.

Thanks.

Ola Kurt!

Yes, we are soo busy finishing the new upgrade, we became too quiet! 

Whats happening right now, we are finishing our LATEST BIG FEATURE! which is really complex, as soon we finish it, we will release the build for our beta tester team, then start all libraries updates and finish the bug fixes.. the next upgrade is a lot more complex than 9.0/9.1.

We are really happy with EIAS, I really want to see you and all user base very happy too.

Thanks

Tom

Really Tom,

the activity on this site is so low, you really need to keep up posted with some "proof of life"  so we won't believe that EIAS isn't really dead...

Maher

Ola Maher!

Totally Agree! I only want to finish this beta build which we are doing! Became sooooooo complex! Everybody will understand why after the release!

I have a newsletter done to release from months ago, I am really anxious to finish here, ideas are always welcome!

Thanks

Tom

Yep, I'm always checking back, but have been unsure and bought into Modo, which is a pain in the arse! I really want eias3d to live again! Keep us posted... Even a teaser...

Mat.

Hi Tom,

In the newsletter you mention that its Sierra compatible. My questions is what is the lowest OS requirement if any. I'm still in 10.8.5 as some of my apps are not benefiting from the newer OS. Any motion graphics enhancement tools?

Thanks.