Nice render. Michael covered some good areas.
- Upper left brightness feels a bit forced the light bleed makes it hard to differentiate if the center 2 floating light panels are floating on the left or attached.
- Between top light panels lights are hot on the material.
- The store in the background with the blue sign is hard to make out what it is. Is it fictitious or a real store? If its made up use type that stands out or insert a layer that allows the sign to pop
- Add receptionist behind the table on the counter on the right facing the guy that seems to be looking for a receptionist
- Tone down reflectivity on the floor just a bit add mild bump imperfections.
- The perspective in the car / camera angle makes it seem like its a limousine if its a sedan the lady coming through the door has an odd scale to the car or vice a versa. She is either casting a long shadow or is missing a shadow/reflection. With intense lighting i guess no shadow may show.
- The flowers in the middle of the furniture seem to be floating no shadow on the where it sits. Adding a petal on the surface adds realism.
- The calla lily flowers near the lady sitting down may be worth adding to each table or opposing corners.
- The balance has the left 2/4ths a bit heavy on content 3/4ths open and the last 4th somewhere in the middle
Finally something I've experimented with and have had good results is treating it like a photograph at the end. You can use light room and make it seem like you are developing a photogrpah to add a bit of soft focus around the outter edges. I've even played with similar filter like instagram to add grain and visual flair.